Preparation and control of project programmes and spreadsheets across a variety of activities and coordinating the requirements of the operational managers and suppliers into a master programme
• Working with the project team, you will produce databases for management and control of all programme schedules,
• liaise with operational teams on manpower requirements,
• maintain and update project programmes,
• report on future resource availability, coordinate resource deployment to sites and
• Take overall responsibility for management of the master project plan
• Co-ordinate with consultants and contractors and client for the execution of the project within the budget and project time frame
The person shall work in both Head Office and the Site and should possess the following:
• Must have good 'provable' experience in planning large scale construction projects,
• Responsible for full spectrum of Project Management from conceptual, design development, construction to satisfactory completion and delivery of the project
• Knowledge in forecasting of materials and manpower and equipment and logistics.
• Experienced in the use of MS Project and/or Primavera Planning Software,
• Must be able to plot 'Actual V's Planned' on a periodical basis,
• Must be able to calculate resource needs from programme; Labour, Material & Equipment
• A diploma or a degree in a construction discipline is a must.